Management Trainee Program
CROSSMARK's Management Trainee Program (MTP) offers a fast track to management to those who are willing to learn quickly and work hard. The management trainee program prepares a trainee for the decisions managers must make and the actions managers must take in the areas of people management, operations management and client management. Management trainees will learn supervisory and technical skills that are in alignment with the company's philosophies and operational strategies. The MTP is designed to develop future company leaders through a challenging, fast-paced rotational program designed to immerse participants in CROSSMARK's core business operations and position successful trainees for advancement with CROSSMARK.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a bachelor's degree in business-related field, Master's degree or MBA
- Must be able to relocate for 3 years during program
- Must be willing to relocate based on business needs upon graduation of program
- Must be able to travel up to 60% during certain program rotations
Program Elements & Highlights
- Career path development
- On-the-job training & experience
- Ongoing professional development
At CROSSMARK, we have high expectations of each management trainee that we hire. We have created a robust program that provides high-performing trainees with the knowledge and skills necessary to be a leader in our organization. Trainees will participate in the following activities:
- Actively participate in training experiences, learn new skills and demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with managerial responsibilities
- Receive training and perform duties in several areas such as Retail Management, Client Services, Sales, Operations and Business Intelligence
- Learn various functions of operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business; demonstrate competency in each core area of our business
- Receive training in functions and operations of related divisions to facilitate subsequent transferability between divisions and to provide greater promotional opportunities
Join the Program
Are you ready to join a progressive company that invests in you? CROSSMARK is looking for talented people to join us, grow with us and be our next generation of leaders.
- Are you motivated and passionate about our industry?
- Can you adapt quickly to different situations?
- Are you dedicated and enthusiastic?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Are you ready to learn and take off with your career?
CROSSMARK continually looks for the best and the brightest to join our program. Offers to join the MTP are extended during the Spring and Fall semesters. If you are committed to excellence, focused on growing exponentially in your career, and meet the above requirements, apply now. Send a cover letter with resume to ManagementCareers@crossmark.com